Wednesday, January 4, 2012

It's New Year!!!


January 1, 2012 is a date that I have been thinking about for a few months. As we know this is supposed to be a date that we make our year’s resolution which I have to admit is something I really never did much over the past years of my life up until the following year. 2011 resolution was to be more forgiving of anything that bothers or upset me. When I say that I don’t necessary mean forgive others but rather forgive the feelings that have put in my heart in return makes a negative feeling that flutter in your mind like caged birds but by forgiving it... it frees the birds and they sore like eagles in the wind. It really works and highly recommend it but will say it is a task that is really hard to achieve but once it is done just one time… the second time you forgive a feeling it becomes the easiest thing in the world to do! I do believe that Rick probably gets annoyed when I say “just let it go” all the time but for me it helped me be the person that I always knew I could.

  This year I have thought about it and came up with a few resolutions and most of them where the typical lose weight, be a better mom, spend more time at home but all of which didn’t resolve inner feeling or uneasiness so this year I am going to find time to make ANGIE happy! I spend so many hours trying to make others in my life happy that I sometimes forget about me. I learned that some people are just NOT happy people at all and actually try and find reasons to wine and complain about the littlest of things which wears on a person’s heart and soul. This is exactly what I am going to fix in my life!!! I have made a pledge to myself to only allow those people who want to be happy little souls into my life as friends. I have also decided to be a boss and not a friend inside the shop and for all that knows me knows that this is something that I hate to do but I really can do it well. From this day forward I will be an awesome boss and a great friend but really I am going to be the truest person to myself but in return everyone that knows me will either welcome the new truly happy ANGIE or run and hide from the boss that I have to be J I don’t have a mean bone in my heart and will do just about whatever I can to make others happy and honestly many times I put my life on hold to do so but from this moment on…it will not be that no more! Now it might sound like I am just saying that I am going to turn into a mean witch who is all about herself but it’s not that way at all… A happy person lights up a room they are in, makes for an even truer friend, a better parent, becomes physically healthier and certainly a better wife, a more positive spirit and can go on and on about the goodness in being HAPPY…but in reality it is all the resolutions I thought about all wrapped up in a ball of happiness and that is what this is year is going to be for me! I am sure with this mental promise to me I will lose some friends but gain some REAL friends… and I am so excited to meet them!

1 comment:

  1. That is what I'am talking about. That hits home for me. Thank You.

    ReplyDelete